Friday, May 15, 2009

More work!

When it rains, it pours. Here I am trying to get ready for my move to Massachusetts for a 28-week stint in the Department of Natural Resources Conservation at University of Massachusetts (Amherst), and another opportunity drops in my lap. I was flattered to be asked to review a manuscript and images for a regional field guide to insects that will cover the northern portions of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, and adjacent southern Canada.

I literally can't afford to turn down anything right now, so I am reading the text almost as I am writing this blog entry. I can guarantee that the finished work is going to be a quality product, not because I have some input, but because I am already a big fan of the other titles in the series.

Rest assured, when the book comes out, I will let you know about it. Meanwhile, I politely request patience with the decreased frequency of blog entries as I finish preparing for my move, and get acclimated to my new (if temporary) workplace and residence in Massachusetts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog author currently unable to reply to reader comments, nor comment himself. Working to resolve this.