Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Field Guide, Anyone?

The Christmas shopping season is fast approaching, and I would like to make your gift-giving decisions easier by offering signed copies of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America to you, my loyal followers, for a discount.

I am happy to write a personalized message in the book and send it to you for $16.00 U.S., plus shipping. This is a savings of nearly three dollars off the cover price of $18.95. Please place your requests by October 15 to insure ample time for me to order additional copies from the publisher, and ship the book(s) to you in time for you to deliver it to your family members, friends, students, yourselves, or other loved-ones for the holidays.

Please e-mail me with "Field Guide Order" in the subject line: BugEric24ATyahooDOTcom. I will keep you appraised of the timeline for receipt of the book(s) so you can know when to expect delivery. I can accept only checks for payment, please.

As always, I also greatly appreciate donations to keep this blog running; and I always welcome your requests for topics and other improvements to this site. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog author currently unable to reply to reader comments, nor comment himself. Working to resolve this.